Monday 31 August 2009

Hit the ground running

Well with it being a bank holiday, I think I've had enough time off for one year so I'm in the office today catching up on messages, sorting through the dogs that need new homes and updating the web site. Tomorrow is back to work proper and there's a pile of work sitting on my desk waiting for me to sort through - but that's tomorrows problem LOL. Of course next Saturday is the Picnic! I'm nowhere near ready, but to be honest I never am and most Picnics are arranged on the day before so it looks like this years will be no different. But I hope you can make it, the weather is looking promising for the 05 September, the weather channel still says Partly Cloudy with Highs of 18°C which would be absolutely perfect, I guess they have to get it right one year????

So what do you make of this new blog thingy then, there is the option to comment so let us know - See you Saturday .....

1 comment:

  1. I think the new blog 'thingy' is fab, much easier on the eye and easier to follow and navigate. Always a good read though wherever it is.
    Liney x

    ReplyDelete