Monday 9 November 2009

Knock on ...

My extended time off has obviously had a huge knock on effect with just about everything, customers complaining they've had to wait so long for the orders and almost 30 bulldogs looking for new homes!! I don't think we've ever ever had so many in the system at any one time. I've got help in the kennel every day this week, so I can get a really good run on the office stuff. Lets hope that life has nothing left to throw at me because I don't think "my dog died" is an acceptable reason for not sending the VAT return in on time!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Can't see it, Bea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know about that one, but it's a Dorset. Battersea give all their bulldogs to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work Tania, and remember you are only human so don't push yourself too hard !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi it bea southend sorry it just that molly the dog at battasea look like a bulldog keep the good work up tania and david

    ReplyDelete