Thursday 2 December 2010

Touch wood ...

.... I don't have a headache. I'm almost scared to say it as Tuesday AND Wednesday I had full blown migraines which were the last thing I needed and not only put me out of action but has put me a long way behind on my work. But so far today we're doing OK. The weather is amazing though and everything is under 3 foot of snow. Cleaning the kennels this morning was near on impossible - even the mop is hiding somewhere under all that snow, but the dogs didn't mind as they got to play in the snow for an hour - in fact if Cooper had his way he'd still be out in it now!!!!


Cooper is loving it loving it loving it















Baxter says: Who wants to play football ?















The three new arrivals wondering what on earth has happened















Teddy soon works out it's all good fun though

2 comments:

  1. After visiting Tania last week and seeing again what a wonderful job she does I cant help but think how wonderful she is to love and rehome these beautiful dogs. Tania I do hope your headache goes and leave you carry on the fantatic work you do..
    Thanks again Michele Hilton (Roxey,Blossom and Ronnie mum) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE watching dogs playing in the snow, and for some reason watching my Bulldog just makes me giggle. He's also got flashing pet blinker lights now - everyone can see him coming at night! He's really having fun in this weather.

    ReplyDelete