Wednesday 30 June 2010

Alls good in the Bulldog Hood

Depite it being another roasting hot day, I did actually manage to spend the entire day where I should be. No word from my beloved daughter as to the outcome of yesterdays debarcle and I'm sure she won't appreciate the fact that I had to work late last night and start extra early this morning to make up the time spent yesterday trying to sort out her love life. I've actually got a weekend away coming up though which I'm starting to get quite excited about. If you remember the fun my friend Debbie and I had at Camber Sands scooter rally last year, well we're doing it again and this time I get to stay out overnight. Debbie lands on me tomorrow afternoon and she's already warned me that she has 10 pairs of shoes in her suitcase - my goodness, I don't even OWN 10 pairs of shoes. It means, however, that I miss the breed council meeting - the first time in three years, do you think I'll be in trouble?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a break Tania (the things we do for our kids) you won't be in touble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u care lol

    ReplyDelete