Thursday 1 July 2010

Good news and Bad News all in the space of an hour

Today sees the launch of the annual calendar competition. You have 20 days to get your photos in so pop yourself along to the competition web site and get snapping!

Do you remember Claire? Here's a little reminder

Well I had a little visiter this morning .... Guess who this is ...


Can you beleive it's the same dog????????????? Sadly the visit was breif as I was on my way out to the vet with Mabel who's not been very well, nothing I can put my finger on but she's lost a lot of weight recently and her appetite over the past few days has been zero. Her colour is appaulling and she's taken to hiding in the corner so they've taken some bloods and the vet has warned me to be prepared for the worst, keep your fingers crossed but she is 9½ - of course I'll keep you posted.

So back to work as I eagerly await the arrival of the whirlwind that is called Debbie.


4 comments:

  1. My god she doesn't look like the same dog, good on the people that took her on. Fingers crossed for Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness me!! What a transformation. And this is the skeletal girl who was the first to use the new van, wasn't she? Hence the van being called Claire!

    Many congratulations to all. She looks absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire looks fantastic, what a difference. I hope Mabel will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant believe people let claire get into such a pitifull state,wow what a magnificant change.she must be loved and cared for by you and the lucky owners to look soooo good.

    ReplyDelete