Wednesday 22 September 2010

Kaboooooooooom !


I can't believe how busy rescue has suddenly got, I've said before that as soon as the kids go back to school after the Summer hols things go mad, but Monday alone was manic and I've actually lost track of who's been asked to do what - thank goodness for Georgia who is quite possible the most amazing thing that's happened in rescue for a long time. She takes so much pressure off of me organising home checks and pick ups and home visits but Monday was a particularly crazy day and it left me a little out of it come Tuesday. A lot of people I know with CFS/ME say that there's more bad days than good days, but yesterday was a particularly bad day to the point that I had to give in and take the day off - I've not been that bad in a very long time but Sunday's early start and Monday's rescue flurry certainly didn't help, on top of all of that the studying is really difficult. I have no idea how I am going to remember all of this stuff but did get alot of studying done yesterday much to Hilda's disgust as she had no idea that "PJ day" meant that I got the sofa! If nothing else I can now tell you the difference between a Viral infection and a bacterial infection - no idea why I need to know that in order to prescribe wormers but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment