Monday 13 September 2010

Lull Before the Storm






This weekend was certainly the perfect time to have the kennel floor done, already this morning I have had 5 new enquiries for dogs to be rehomed and 2 or 3 of them are going to need to come to the kennel. But the floor looks amazing and I thoroughly recommend this to anyone with a kennel - I never realised how much urine that concrete floor had absorbed over the past 12 years until he put the blow torch over it to make sure it was fully dry!!! and now everything is back in I am thrilled to bits with the outcome. What amazed me was how big the grooming/treatment room is without anything in it, and I did comment that he wasn't to let Diz see the floor without the pens, just in case he asked for his garage back! Sadly, now everything is back in place it doesn't look quite so massive any more but it was very theraputic to have a real good clear out. For more information about the company that laid this floor go to http://kennelflooring.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. The flooring looks fantastic, bet your well pleased. Changing the subject, I see Mabel has been removed from the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dear little Mabel finally found her forever home

    ReplyDelete