Sunday 27 March 2011

What I did at the Weekend, by Edward aged 2 and three quarters

One minute I'm sat in a garden wondering what on earth I did to end up there and the next I'm in a car - and then another car - then a van picks me up and the next thing I know, I'm fast asleep under a nice warm red glow. My skin feels itchy but this cushion is so soft I can't help but have a lay in the next morning when all of a sudden I realise there's lots of other dogs around me and they are all barking furiously, I sense a door open and all the dogs become really excited but for some reason I'm not let out. I hear a voice say "don't pick that pooh up, I need to test it" - UH? Where the bloody hell have I landed. THEN this woman comes in to my room and starts scratching my arm with a sharp thingy - then she leaves? Next thing I know I'm back in that van, I don't mind telling you I was scared - surely I was going to get at least one more sleep under that nice sunshine thing that hangs from the ceiling? Another lady starts prodding my belly, looking in my ears and THEN she sticks a needle in my neck. Apparently it's an anti be-or-atic or some such thing but the other lady with the plats whispers in my ear that it's to make my skin better. So if I've had an anti be-or-atic to make my skin better why on earth am I stood here now having all my fur shaved off, can they not see that if I have to go back to that garden I need my fur to stay warm??






So after all that excitement what on earth else can happen? Visitors - that's what. Oh I have had so many lovely visitors including the very nice lady that first saw my advert on the interwebby thing AND she brought me presents!!!!

Today I had a bath, well I think it was a bath - it smelled blooming horrible and then I went for a nice walk through the woods - I did get some funny looks though - I don't think dogs are meant to be bald. I'm having such a lovely time, I hope I can stay here a bit longer, but I really really hope my fur grows back, I feel so naked!!!!

6 comments:

  1. awwww bless him!! I love Edward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Edward, you haf been bizzy! I'm sure da nice laydee is gonna take weally good cares of yew, and don worries, am shure dat your furs will grow back. Fink yew will get a smart new coat till it do!

    Lots of love from Buster Ryan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cissy also aged 2 3/427 March 2011 at 21:14

    You poor thing. Good job Spring is coming.
    You are in the best place, with the best care.

    You will get a lovely new coat and look so smart.

    Perhaps I can steal a kiss, if you come to the Bulldog Picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adventure for you little man, you are in safe hands and you will be better very soon. you are a very popular young man and the girls will be flocking around you in no time.
    lots of love
    kim, freddie and jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwh!,hope your fur is growing back quickly you are so adorable edward your story so sad hope you get better

    katie,tom,alfie (: xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the latest with edward please?

    ReplyDelete