Monday 4 October 2010

Keep everything crossed

The past 2 weeks has been an absolute whirlwind getting ready for my exams which were Friday, I guess what is done is done and although I won't say I found them particularly difficult but there were questions I couldn't answer so all I can do now is hope that the ones I did answer are right and that it was enough to get me the pass mark. I'm not going to hear how I've done for 8 weeks so I guess I need to just put it out of my head now and get on with my life. The most important aspect of which is to catch up on all the stuff that got neglected whilst I was cramming. I did manage to get some housework done over the weekend which has made me feel a whole better, but now I'm in the office I can see just how much stuff got put to one side so please bear with me this week whilst I chase my tail - at least it'll keep my mind off the exams!!!
Thank you to everyone that has made allowances for me over the past couple of weeks and especially my family who got used to me locking myself in the bedroom and only grunting at them when I did make an appearance.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Tania for getting through your exams. Forget all about it now and then in a few weeks time I'm sure you'll have a nice surprise. Jean

    ReplyDelete