Friday 22 October 2010

That Friday Feeling

A week that started out on such an awful low is ending a little better with the arrival of the sweetest little bulldog I've ever met called Daisy. Her daughter, Petal, came through a little while back via the RSPCA who since managing to get Petal have been working on the owners to get them to sign Daisy over also. She's finally here and boy was she worth the wait. I can't tell you how much love this little girl has to offer but for now she's going into a foster home so we can work on building up her weight and her confidence before throwing her out into the big wide world which right now is the most scariest place ever as far as she's concerned. Those big brown eyes are going to melt someone's heart that much I do know, but she won't be listed for a week or two so keep an eye on the rehoming page for further details.
One thing this week has taught me is that you really do never know what tomorrow will bring, I know there are a number of people out there who don't agree with everything we do and I appreciate that, but on days like today I wouldn't change this life for the world.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for getting Daisy, one thing for sure Tania, you will be sure she will be looked after and be placed in the right forever home....how can some people not agree with that...it baffles me??? Keep up the good work:-)

    ReplyDelete