Monday 1 November 2010

Happy Monday

I must be the only person on the world that looks forward to the clocks going back. My body clock is far more comfortable with GMT and it's nice to wake up in the morning and not feel like I need more sleep, yes I know it's dark early but that's what Bulldogs were invented for so you've got something warm and cosy to snuggle up on the sofa with!! Every year they start on about not doing this clock change, I hope they never get their way.

Another beauty arrived over the weekend, little Reggie has pneumonia and is now on a long course of treatment, at only 7 months old he is a real live wire and it's hard to accept how poorly he is. Once again the veterinary practice made it impossible for the owner to afford his treatment, and £2,000 down the line she's run out of money and can no longer keep her precious bulldog. I must say though the breeder has been amazing, offering them another pup and asking us to take the sick one. Be aware though, he's in the house as Hilda's new bestest friend so in a months time when his meds are finishing and we have to decide to if we are going to find him a new home I can see it being a very difficult decision!

Apologise for the disappearing blog entry, there was a problem with the video on it and for some reason it's disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment