Monday 19 October 2009

Monday is here again ...

Despite the coughing and the spluttering we had a really good weekend. Went to the Junior Champ show on Saturday with the stall. The Junior always make us feel so welcome and it's such a nice show with a good atmosphere too. The day's judge, Alison Gunson, donated a lovely huge bulldog statue to auction which was great, until Glen informed me that I had to auction it. Needless to say I failed dismally and Glen had to take over but the bidding got very exciting between two breeders and the eventual winning bid was an amazing £350.00!!!
Sunday was a homecheck for sweet little George, well what can I say about his new home except it has 6 bedrooms and his neighbours will be Louise and Jamie Rednapp and their bulldogs! Arriving in my boots and baseball cap I did feel very underdressed for the occassion but the family are fantastic and George is going to love it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment