Friday 9 July 2010

Another Scorcher

Today is goig to be hotter than ever so please be extra careful with your bulldogs. Page 81 of the Bulldog Bible tells you what to do if your bulldog overheats and there's info here too but it's best to play it safe and keep him inside with the curtains closed and the fans running, I've not had any calls yet from anyone losing their bulldog to the heat please don't let your's be the first victim of the Summer.
I spent most of yesterday learning how to use PowerPoint - oh it's so much fun LOL. I've been asked to do a 20 minute presentation in October about Bulldog Rescue for the Southern Newfoundland Activies Group alongside Labrador Rescue, Newfoundland Rescue and a general all breed rescue. Tickets will go on sale soon and there's hopefully going to be about 20 reserved for Bulldog Pet Owners so keep an eye on this blog and I'll let you know when they go on general sale (I could really do with the support too LOL). It's going to be in one of the Kennel Club Meeting Rooms in Warwickshire on Saturday 9th October so pencil that in your diary now!
And if you're wondering why on earth I'm putting that together now when I've got until October to get it sorted, it's because I've finally booked my SQP exam for the beginning of October so I need all the spare time I can get between now and then to cram as much swatting in as I possibly can.
Stay safe

1 comment:

  1. This presentation sounds great and especially with all of the other breeds there :) Hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket and come along!

    ReplyDelete