Friday 30 July 2010

A well deserved rest ...... ?

Well we will certainly see. During the course of the year we take two weeks off, one at Christmas and the first week in August. The plan is to do very little, take days out, sleep, garden and enjoy the sunshine (assuming it's still shining next week). Today is pretty much the day to get all those lose ends tied up and to be honest - it ain't gonna happen LOL but we will see, I can always sneak into the office at some point during the course of the week as it's much easier to get things done when you don't have to continuously answer the phone. Not many people know, as I've never really made it public, but I suffer a condition known as CFS, it's a mild form of ME so not quite so debilitating but it does mean that when I crash, I really crash. I've had it for quite a few years so have learned how to manage it but it's very easy to do too much without realising it, which is not too difficult when you have as much to do in a day as I do, it means though that I tend to pin everything on this week off in the hope that I will be fully charged and rearing to go at the end of it - the problem is that at the end of the week all the work has piled up and the first day back tends to wipe me out again which makes the rest pretty pointless which is one of the reasons why we don't actually go away on holiday, but it is really nice to wake up in the morning and not HAVE to actually get out of it LOL - there's nothing quite like watching day time telly in bed is there? I'm getting the tattoo finished on Sunday and have lots of plans for my garden so lets hope the nice weather holds out for just one more week - ppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week off, hope you get plenty of relaxation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good relaxing week. You certainly deserve it.:-)

    ReplyDelete