Monday 26 July 2010

Morning Peeps

Well I finally bit the bullet and had the big tattoo done on Saturday, it needs a little bit more work but after 4 hours I'd really had enough, it didn't hurt until the last half an hour but I am thrilled to bits with it. It depicts Rainbow Bridge, 10 paw prints for my own dogs that are waiting at the bridge and the pebbles are (as you know) representing rescue dogs that are waiting. There's a background to go in and the bulldog head that was already there needs going over again once it's all healed, it's a little sore today but no pain, no gain as they say

At the bottom of my garden I've got a magical fairy garden, yesterday I bought a solar fairy sitting on a globe that glows different colours - you should have seen Hilda trying to work it out, to say she was experiencing a combination of curiosity and total fear really summed her up - watching her stalking it was hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Tania.........fantastic memorial for all your bulldogs and the rescue bullies at Rainow Bridge :-)

    ReplyDelete