Thursday 8 July 2010

Rise but no shine

Well the weekend had to catch up with me soon or later, yes I overslept this morning - I really couldn't get up and now I am up, feel like shite. Every night so far this week has been a late one, home check Monday, dog introduction Tuesday and a home check last night I don't feel like I've slept for a year. Both homechecks were very successful though so that's two more dogs with a forever home and poor old Oscar who arrived here on Monday looking very sad and sorry for himself met his new girlfriend Tuesday and will be set to leave once he's recovered from his neglect issues later next month. I'll try and keep a diary for him once I've got some photos and bring you up to date with his story.
Lots of you have asked after Mabel, well, she's still very pale but eating normally and back to her old grumpy self. My gut feeling is that there's a problem somewhere but I think it's going to be a while before we find out what that is. She's looking very thin but now her appetite is back hopefully that will rectify.
Well, I'd better get a rocket under me and get to work, ho hum - another busy day I'm sure as I plan to get some rehoming done today

1 comment:

  1. Tania, you really do work too hard, but we would be lost without your dedication to the breed and the rehoming of the bullies. I take my hat off to you. Glad to hear Mabel has got her appetite back :-)

    ReplyDelete